12/11/09 - I excitedly drove home from work, immediately jumped into bed...ended up watching The League. Mel got home around 500 confused as to why I was still awake. We took a power nap at 530 in order to prepare for the night. Woke up at 630, showered, ironed, got dressed, downed a Resurrection sans gurana or taurine, and then we were off to SZ for a night of debauchery and mayhem.
Dinner was nice. The lighting was weird though...Bryan, you should work on that.
After dinner, we went straight to Barcelona, the vampire underground. As trashy as dirty 6th is, I can't help but enjoy myself when I'm there. After our rendezvous with several additions to the party, we headed over to cheers/frat central where a large mass of northface densely packed the small hovel. That party was dead anyways, so we went to visit the dancers at malaia. They are such good hosts. Of course, the night would not have been completely douchey without some jaguh bahmbzzzz at latitude! At this point, things get fuzzy. Next thing I know, I'm at spill huggin on Erica, who smelled ever so nice. After a bit of dancing, the bouncer dubbed me too douchey to stay, so I got kicked out. Whatevz, i'm a patron. But that's okay cuz next stop: Koreaaaaa!
What came to pass was a series of flashes of holding a mic and singing my heart out.
(I started this post about 2 weeks ago and forgot everything.)
Next day was the Christmas party. It was mostly successful because Mr. really did show up in a Santa costume per my request even though I was 99% sure he couldn't even make it to Austin that night.
Now I will end this post so I can start my year in reflection piece.
No comments:
Post a Comment