Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pham, PHAM PHAM! (in the stylings of Michael Scott saying, "Pam, PAM PAM," in the stylings of Bam Bam from The Flintstones.)

This is a compilation of phamdom thoughts I had throughout the past week or so.

lady gaga - I find myself singing Bad Romance but in a Cher/Scott Stapp/Christina Aguilera voice. It's super fun, but it really hurts. coughing fits.

seinfeld - I love this show. When I was younger, I didn't really get it because it seemed like a bunch of middle aged New Yorkers talking about nothing. And it is just that! That's why it's so great. It seems that I can jump into any episode and enjoy myself. There is no need for commitment. I believe this is why Law & Order is so popular as well.

marriage - Some of my friends and I have come to the conclusion that we secretly enjoy when young marriages end in divorce. Of course it wasn't gonna work out, you're a freakin' kid! Sure this is somewhat petty and cynical, but it's life. Make better choices and reduce the already burgeoning financial and emotional debt in the world.

shore up - Is it just me or does it seem like this phrase has vomited all over America ever since the reign of Palin in '08? I hate this phrase! It sounds like shearing sheep...I don't want to collect wool from the economy or the natural disasters in Cali and Haiti. I hate this phrase! Don't use it!

Jersey Shore - The gem of 2010. The last time I felt like this about a filthy gorgeous show was season 1 of Charm School. And I hadn't felt like that since season 2 of Flava of Love. It is disgustingly wonderful. Everything I hate about 6th street is everything I love about Jersey Shore. Excessively gelled hair, exceedingly tight affliction/ed hardy shirts, juice heads, unnecessary drunken violence. It has it all!!! Tonight is the finale. It will be a bittersweet ending, however, Snookers is getting her own dating show! Snookin' for Love, w00t! I keep asking myself what I would give up to be on that show. The list is long, my friends.

Mass Effect 2 - For the past 2 weeks, I have been replaying the original Mass Effect in order to prep myself for the upcoming sequel(Mon, Jan. 26th). The sequel will allow players to import their characters from the first game to continue their development. Every decision made in the original will affect the story line of the sequel. This is brilliant. Mass Effect doesn't delve into political corruption as well as Final Fantasy Tactics or the Suikoden series, nor does it analyze religious corruption as well as Xenogears. What it does so well is combine the freedom to make overwhelming decisions and incredibly exciting gameplay.

Traitorous Boob Puns - Mel made a wall post about how I called out LC for telling Mel she had the BEST boobs, and then quickly turning around and telling Blake that she had the BEST boobs. This is known as breast treachery, and it will not be tolerated. Buddy, Thomas, and I decided to dub LC with a few monikers that embody her sin: Judas Breastcariote, Lando Brazzierian, Beneboob/tit ArnoLC, and et tu Brutits/Boobtus/Boobtits. This morning in the shower, I thought up Mammorykin Skywalker to play off of Thomas's Lando post. It's a stretch, but they all are. If YOU can think of any, please feel free to post them and add to our collection.

Happy Birthday to T-Rob and C-Ross.

JP OUT.

1 comment:

  1. Well... Boobie XVI and his wife Marie Antoititte were convicted of treachery against their French people... do they count?

    ReplyDelete